23 May 2010

day 4 and counting



Someone said "Hey fat-ass!"
I, of course, turned around.
The guy said "Not you, dumb-ass!
You have No Assitol."

By that I guess he meant "hips."
Or waist to hip ratio, perhaps?

 
A thermogenic energy drink...it brings the sensation of heat...
Not a good choice given my present surroundings....
(Day 4 in the Shelter.) I keep mine in a glove...

The Protein drink came from 7-11...
The Debit Card reader went dark, and the clerk said
"The light is dead!"
And I thought, "By the powers, she is right! Or so it seems."

Someone brought 4 dozen Dunkin Donuts - it was a happy day!
But alas, the carb rush was probably not a good thing....
People were more hungry than before they had the donuts!
No donuts for me please!

Some on the newer Bariatric models have 6 wheels 



Thermogenic energy drink and protein shake (above)
Soulman's BBQ no sauce tonight once I got home.
Water water water (now that I have my own key)
It's like a spa there, only different!

12 comments:

  1. nope you would be the small assitol, much better than being the fat assitol or even the dumb assitole, this was a stupid assitole comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on resisting the donuts! Oh and having a perfectly nice ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep it's me and my Monster - just like before.
    One can a day will do ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE doughnuts. But they don't love me. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it wasn't for my fat ass, I have no assitol.

    Better to have one, or not, than to be one. Unless we're donkeys. Then that's cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, wasn't that a sweet comment? A little backhanded, but nice. :D

    Rock on! Keep your chin up at the shelter. Take strength of all that goodness you're doling out.

    Karma pays us back for our good deeds. When? I dunno. Maybe in a better life. I know my life is better. But it's not karma that did that. It was me. It's you. You give yourself a good life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tough times for you Anne. Hang in there.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ass seems to be growing!! well, sorta. I'm exercising my thighs upper body alot and my butt seems to be the one thing not shrinking!

    I would make a comment about needing to exercise my butt more... but i think it's obvious why I wont ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!