03 May 2010

send me a sign





...not to be confused with....


Actual radar a few days ago
Dat's Good !
Maybe they need a little break?
If they are so haggard....just sayin'.....
 Jeans Sale - Half Off!

This week's topic is always Love....

.............................................................................
Monster w/ protein x2
Water, coffee, Atkins bar 
How 'bout we skip the meal tonight, eh?
Too tired too cook or prepare it.
..................................................................................
Stepped on a scale "for grins" at work today.
It said 230 pounds!
I threw a couple of pvc's.....a little chest pain....cold sweat....
A different scale (in the same room) measured 140 pounds,
fully dressed, shoes and all. And this was late in the day!
What an odd reaction I had to something I know very well to be wrong!


.....................................................................................................................................................................
This just in: had a couple of scrambled eggs
w/ chipotle sauce....and a cup of coffee....
AND it's cool outside and raining. Sweet!
Perked up like the quintessential daisy!
And this just in: woke up, rested, ready-to-go...
only to find that it is 1 am! 
Went to bed early - when the sky looked like this - after a gentle Spring rain!



Hope your week is a great one...Thanks for sharing mine with me!

20 comments:

  1. That little moment of doubt still remains.
    Good feedback, though....
    "What's really bothering me?"
    might be a better question to ask myself.
    It's never really "just" about the food or the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would freak out it the scale said 90lbs more too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a moment it was like a scene from The Twilight Zone or something!
    The numbers kept moving steadily up and to the right...
    *click*click*click*
    But instead of laughing at how ridiculous it was,
    I panicked ever so slightly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would ahve had to restrain me from throwing the scale out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enz - much more my previous modus operandi!
    'Cept not so physical.
    Or so I thought, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anne, you made me laugh. I could feel your horror all the way here. The picture of you before and after is amazing. there is such a change...you have done so awesome. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree sweetie, it is never just about the foor or the weight.....security, self confidence and knowing oneself all is involved. Forget the psychology for a moment and just remember who you are, what you want, your dreams, your goals and all that is important. There you will find all the answers you are looking for, I promise, when we refuse to hide behind any emotion, accept who we really are with no blame to anyone the truth will smack us in the face and it will not always be bad, oh we will learn so much, I know I have been there.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think i would have sworn out loud when i saw that # :) Of course sometimes i do that when i see my hair in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a few days ago I was a Whataburger virgin and then I read about them on your blog. The next day I started a book and you will never guess what they were talking about? Whataburger...of course. I am sure to hear about this a third time any day now.

    That scale must have been "weigh" out of whack! I would have had a momentary freak out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new look of your blog and the pics, Anne!

    Congrats on your continued progress and success! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This weeks topic IS always love!

    Great pics! Hey thanks for award. Your too kind.

    Are you loving your new place?? Any more DIY projects?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos, you make me laugh out loud. Those poor haggard eagles! they need some home cooking and a rest. And as for the lying scale ... I understand your reaction completely. I'd have panicked too. Just for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you see life through that lens! You always make me smile. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would have had palpitations too. So glad for you there was a 2nd scale in the room to put you back at ease.

    Interesting all the emotions it brings up,eh?

    great post! (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun photos in this post, Anne. You look great, and the best thing is how you feel about yourself and how healthy you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man, I'd have the same reaction if I saw something totally unexpected on a scale, Anne! I think we dieters are accustomed to breaking out in cold sweats in such situations. :-0

    Liked the psychic boyfriend sign. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL Haggard Eagles? Who came up with that name? Somebody really tired, I guess.

    Streaking is a problem at the car wash? Love the psychic boyfriend sign. Those are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your thinking, your a fruit loop from the same box as me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, Miss Sheilagh!
    I'll take that as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool signs.. the radar one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!