09 May 2010

army weight


Two days from now is my blogging one year anniversary.
Blogging and losing how many pounds has made this
the best year of my life. How many pounds? I don't know.
Never kept track of my starting weight. It doesn't matter, really.
There's only today, so it can't matter!

Thank you all for your support and comments!
Thanks for a great year!
I've "officially" reached my first goal, 
which was to get back to my Army weight.
One year and two months on LoCarb. One year blogging.
.....................................................................................................

Hamburger w/ tomatos and onions
sauteed (if you will)
in LoCarb Margarita Mix - the liquid kind from a bottle..
Salad with Blackberries and Slivered Almonds, Dressing on the side.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RedLine w/ Egg White Protein Drink
It's what my body told me it wanted!
Coffee w/ cream and sf hot chocolate
Water, creatine and Atkins bar
Monster w/whey isolate and concentrate 
Hamburger and salad...I could eat that combo every day.
Army running cadence in the sidebar...
YouTube now has playlists....go go go!

  
........ Army 20 years ago...................midway there, last June.................... QuikTrip, yesterday

  
..........Size 24, 12/08 .................... going up - not done yet ...................... size medium, last week!

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Now the "real" work begins. Almost anyone can lose the weight.
Some one us have probably lost 200 pounds!
Yeah, the same 10 pounds 20 times. Or more!
The "real" work starts when we keep it off...

I'm making friends with my past...
It might be a fun place to visit, 
but I wouldn't want to live there!
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Hope your week is great!
I feel a storm coming on...
Probably a big one, eh?

16 comments:

  1. Hope you like the Army running cadences!
    The singing helps with breathing, and makes the time go super fast.
    The pace is slower than you might have thought it would be.
    The list is a work in progress....sorting through the "wanna-be" stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were quite the G.I joe :) Yeah you had veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look 10 years younger Anne, what an inspiration you are. I have to loose 20 lbs. and I am unable to focus.....I hate the extra weight and it is almost time for summer clothes....so proud of you....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Now and then ;) Happy Bloggaversary!!!

    Ok. I'm convinced that I need to go strict low-carb to get this thing going. I'm in the group that's lost the same 20 lbs over and over and over! I'm sick and tired of it. Give me some tips - pleeze :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One year! Wow-- Times flies. Congratulations Anne.

    You look fabulous-- And having seen you in person, I bet you could wear a size small scrubs!

    Keep up the good work.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, JJ - indeed, I did almost walk out of my Medium sized scrubs last week.
    Tena, Bernie - thanks y'all!
    I love LC and it works for me. It's worth the trade off.
    Progress vs crackers? Hmm...let's see....
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your one year post and reaching army weight!

    Gosh, I'd pee my pants if I were in the army! Thank you for you service Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. G.I. Jane, "cutie" by the QT sign, weight loss star...you do it all Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blog birthday! What's the low-carb equivalent of birthday cake? Like a plate full of whipped cream? Sounds good...do that!

    Thanks for letting us on in your past, lady! What an interesting life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Anne. Happy Anniversary. Thanks for sharing you today. Like one of the above commenters.. you seriously have shaved at LEAST 10 years off. You are a true inspiration.

    lovely salad. :) Can you pack some for lunch in the car? (nag) (<3)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is practically a miracle to see you now and know how much you have accomplished in one year. Congrats on your one year blogging and on your healthy YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You go, Anne! I'm proud of you. Best is how happy you sound finding your health and finding yourself. It's odd how they work together, isn't it? Seemed to work that way for me, too.

    Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blogiversary and congratulations on your amazing accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adding my Happy Blogisversary wishes, too. So glad you discovered blogging, and we all discovered YOU!! Congrats on being back to your "fightin' weight". It's a great accomplishment, you have much to be proud of. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a star! What an achievement. Your blog is a continual joy and inspiration to me. Happy Blogiversary and thank you for all your supportive comments on my blog, too! It's nice to know you're "out there"!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is one great year...congrats and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!