30 October 2023

weather kitteh


Early morning walk. 

Even the birds of a feather 
Were flocking together. 
Wind was 35 mph from the North. 


Temp drop tonight! And floods. 


I post these stats to maybe 
Inspire someone -somewhere-
 that Recovery is possible. 


Getting my HRV up to 
The 50s consistently. 
Deep Breathing is key. 


It took a year. 
And lots of True Cardio. 


Was late for work. 
Picture it. 5 am. My place. 
Could NOT find my glasses. 
Now. After 60+ years of
Living with myself 
… I know my weaknesses. 
I leave my stuff in one place
- The same place- 
Everyday. Generally by the door. 
🤓 
👻 Ghosts? No. 👓 
A handy housemate picked my 
Glasses up by mistake. 
Now - off to work I go. 
Mystery solved. 


Before and After 
The desk. 


The Age-Old Dilemma. 
Who wants to help me plant the wheat?
Who wants to help me grow the wheat? 
Harvest the wheat? Clean the wheat?
Bake the bread ?

Not I, said the Cat,
The Rat, the Dog, the Frog,
The Pollywog. 


Who wants to help me eat the bread!!!????
Everyone. As usual. 


AI thinks I am a young boi. 
Kinda cute, eh? 

Hipster Santa. Lol. 
🎃 🎅 🎃 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!