03 October 2023

Χριστέ, ἐλέησον


Lord have mercy 
Christ have mercy 
I’ve reached my rockiest 
Rock Bottom. 
Which I didn’t think was possible. 

200 days of Kratom. 
No increase - up to 12 grams a day 
8 to 10 grams is baseline. 
I’m finally able to move,
Walk, bend, lift…
And think. 


Being in pain makes it hard to think. 
The Kratom made it easier to think. 
You can’t accomplish Maslow
If you’re doubled over in pain.
 

Garage door jumped the track,
and this screw came out. 
With force. 


Mom cooked Goat. 
It’s not as good just plain. 
The goodies make it good. 

















I had one of those crying moments 
Where it’s like exhaustion,
Fear, fatigue, anxiety and depression 
All merged. 
I guess we think that 
if we get out ducks in a row,
They won’t swim off. 
And we can finally be happy. 
I’m certain I’m just tired 
Post COVID. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!