10 October 2023

hug a drummer day

☀️ sun ☀️ 

🌝 moon 🌝 


Slept like crap. 
Wanted Advil
But I am trying to not take it. 
Pulse is still low. 


Because of COVID, 
I dropped the goal to 1,200 steps. 
Which is just walking around…
To and from the couch 
Or to and from the bathroom. 


I literally fell asleep the minute I got in bed. 


I’m 5’2”. 
I’m a shortie. 


Not too shabby
For me with my broken knee






The shrimp continues 

My wonderful teacher Mitch Markovich 
When I left home at 17,
I placed myself under his tutelage. 
#1 Drummer and Teacher. 

Top 2 from college 
Uniform from Drum Corp 
Yellow dress from High School 
🥺
When I first went to Nursing School,
I was afraid that my background 
At a music education major 
(5 years!)
And a CNA would not prepare me. 
I was in for a pleasant surprise. 
Something like 50% of all 
Medical Doctors have a music 
Undergraduate background. 
Must be the dedication,
Ability to concentrate under pressure. 
Attention to detail.
And discipline. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!