05 October 2023

fall day


The temp dropped to 80°. 


My Air BnB for work. 
Wink wink. Short commute. 


I’ve worked 90 hours
Since I got over COVID
Just last week 


My plans for the night. 


My plans for the day 


Working this much,
I don’t have time for stretching 
And walking and being clean. 


Low BP much

Actual functioning adults
Were worried that the 5G 
Phone call from FEMA 
Will activate nano-particles 
That were injected into us sheep zombies
In the form of puss face, diaper face,
COVID Vaccine and boosters. 
It’s scary that they really believe it. 

So I took a little experiment. 
A little mental gymnastics. 

I “pretended” that I took a travel job
In some nice place. Far away. 
And I actually hated the job! 
I hated the case…the facility…
Most of the coworkers… 
BUT it was ok, because I 
Was free to do whatever I wanted 
On my off time. 
I would probably feel grateful 
To have a job that lets me have
That kind of time. 
And freedom. 
It’s actually all about the freedom. 

So I thought-  hmm
Why not feel that way now? 
This case…these coworkers…
Right now? Not later; NOW. 
Just a little mental shift. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!