19 October 2023

insane day


The fault, dear Brutus,
Is not in our stars, But in ourselves,
 that we are underlings. 
Perfect Iambic Pentameter love 


But I will say
Some people are lower than under.


Went to the office yesterday 
To get some school papers signed. 




Had to have a little fun. 
The office is like a giant puppy mill. 
Except they have Nurses. 
Lots of turnover. 
Office and field staff. 


Roadway Art 


Why not get BBQ! 
I haven’t had much beef this year. 


Creamy Coleslaw with 
Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage. 
And Moist Fatty Brisket. 






People just stick shit anywhere 
And say they restocked supplies. 
Same with clothes. 
Why bother? It’s like 40 year old toddler. 


Its like Memory Care Nursing 
When you have Granny Gus
“Help” you fold clothes at the 
Nurses Station- to keep her busy. 

If you ask they’ll say 
🤡
Well that how I fold my shirts at home. 
🎃
But you’re not at home. 
And we fold them like *this*
So they’ll fit better in the drawers.
👿
And they go right back 
to what they did in the first place. 


To be mad or not to be mad
That is the question that is maddening! 
Whether tiz nobler in the mind 
To run off to New Mexico and leave the desert - 
Or better to just fight the stupidity and insanity 
Every day. In fact, almost every time
I open my fucking mouth. 
Too tired to leave. 
But if I were 30… good god 
You would never see me here again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!