02 October 2023

weakly

Full moon 


Found those lost crayons 
Melted in the back of the car.  
Pity. From last summer. 
😎
It doesn’t do any good to hide
Things from kids to keep them 
From being ruined. 
That’s false logic. 
They’ll end up ruined anyways 
And no one used them. 
Just let the kids have them. Lol. 




I’ve been staying late 
So a 12 hour day
Is now a 16 hour day 
With overtime and driving. 
8 hours turnaround between shifts. 
I can do it a few times a year. 


Still on a Shrimp kick. 
This and Protein Powder Shake. 
Yes there are some carbs. 
Probably 30 to 50 a day. 
That seems to work for me. 


How to teach times tables. 
Example:
Each kid gets 3 cats. 
How many cats total? 

I tried to use Skittles for math,
But ended up eating them. 
Don’t eat the props. Lol. 


Sad and true. 






No room for propaganda 
From young, athletic men
Who were never obese. 
We are NOT the same. 




Memory day with Fergus. 


This is how the kids see me. 
They still draw the cat. 
Although he’s been home from here
(And now with me) for years! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!