20 October 2023

split daze


We have a fair amount of drama
At work. I hate it. 




A Nurse couldn’t find the 
nasal spray - and called me 
At Zero Dark Thirty-  on my day off. 

Sitting here with my little man cat. 


Earlier this year, San Francisco 
was declared as a State Of Emergency.
 Humans dead and naked 
- having sex on the sidewalk-
People pooping on the streets. 
Where else would they go? 
It’s like chaos. 


It’s a problem that everyone says 
Someone else can solve it. 





Hmmmm can you 
drink the oxygen water? 


Got my little plan book. 
I like to travel with a paper map
Incase of not having a signal
And needing to know something. 


A good way to spend the day. 
Shrimp and protein shakes. 
Still in “the zone” of sameness. 
6 months of seafood. 🤩
I’m a wannabe pescatarian. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!