14 October 2023

hot dayum


More shrimp 







Friday the 13th and all of 
Texas and Oklahoma saw this. 


 
More fun with the black light. 
Using it to find the cat pee. 
From when the cat litter wasn’t scooped
And the little 20 pound darlings 
Pissed the floor. Many times. 
And poo. 

Spending hours and hours and hours 
Cleaning   Hands and knees. 
😻
Top right corner:
Almost every day, this sister on the case
Sends Bam Bam (Fergus) a love note. 
Even after 3 years! 
They really did love that baby cat! 



Cap Cut Template 
For a Cat Video 

Sweater weather. 
I found my jacket in the garage 
Covered with dust and cobwebs. 
Which means I never put my 
stuff up from last year. 
All my Slob Energy went from
Weight loss to messy house. 
It’s time to downsize  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!