18 October 2023

flipping schedules


Off today. 
I don’t know what having 
“A usual day off”
Means to Nurses. 
Weekends, Nights, and Holidays 
are the norm. 
Hence it’s where the money is. 


Presto Chango!
The magic Cleaning People
Came out from under the rock
In the magic forest 
Where they undoubtedly live 
This looks like a hoarders closet. 
Or a Group Home. 


My reward was Butter Chicken. 


6 Shrimp. 
Or is it Shrimps? 
Shrimps-es-es? 


And a wee bite of the hair of the dog. 
Frozen Key Lime Pie. 
By evening, my ankles were swollen. 


BP 





Chores 
















So in about 6 months,
I get to see the hilliest places. 
This is from Apple Maps. 
My goal is 10K steps a day. 

Errands and chores. 
And I got 11 hours sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!