25 October 2023

over it time


It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas 


Everywhere you go 


Take a look at the 5 and 10
It’s glistening once again 
With a bunch of junk. Lol. 


Another one bites the dust. 
I heard that Sir Paul McCartney 
Had part ownership of this company. 






Whats to eat? 
Shrimp! 
I’m not trying to be on a mono diet. 
And I’m not “on the spectrum.”
I just eat whatever is handy,
Low Carb, and doesn’t make me sick. 


So yesterday, 
I reached the natural trajectory 
Of all perfect storms. 
Work, blogs, and home. 
I solved them all with 
Just letting go. 

I love you. 
Thank you. 
I’m sorry. 
Please forgive me. 


My second blog work 
Has introduced me to podcasts 
And blogs. Even some true crime. 
The his one moved me to hysteria. 
I was filled with panic and dread. 


I’m in good company. 
No human can look on this
Unless they look with God. 


I just can’t go down that rabbit hole. 
Vaccine Deniers, COVID,
All the crap in the world
Upside-down and backwards as usual.  


From A Course In Miracles. 

Are all the abductions at National Parks
Really sex trafficking? 
It’s either that or aliens. 
Like big green aliens? 

Not sure. But my mind can’t dwell on it. 
My anxiety goes through the roof. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!