07 October 2023

swing low


80 yesterday. 
60 today. 


I’ve always wanted to make a website 
For American Flag Messes. 
The Hall Of Shame. 


Watched some good films. 
this- The House of Sand and Fog. 
That one one of the hardest films I’ve seen. 


I also watched an old Film Noir
Hangover Square. 
They only show these dark films 
In Autumn. 

Laird Creeger - the lead man- 
was obese - in an era where that was not done …
And he lost so much weight
He died from crash dieting. 

They gave all those movie stars 
Amphetamines- like Judy Garland. 
Food Food Food.  


Can’t find the charger. 
Lol. Background distractions. 
Hehehe


Made Shrimp last week. 
Cooked for one of the kids. 
Go make sure she knows her shrimp is cooked. 
OK, Nurse Anne. She knows. 
But does she? 
This is from Thursday. Yuk. 
Wasteful and nasty. 


One day drop down. 
Ahhhhh get your jackets. 

This cat is like 12 years old. 
He’s very strong. Keto. Raw meat. 


True story! 
5 layers of traffic. 









Ahhhh the Rainbow Fairies 
Have smiles on me. Lol. 

My dear friend Cindy called. 
I helped her with her Dad
And now she’s helping me 
with my burnout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!