24 October 2023

birds day




Coincidence? 
I think not.  Lol. 




I have been taking Advil now
- again -  the headaches are unbearable. 

The night nurse was 
in a minor accident. 
No one was hurt. 
But she called out. 
So I just earned my 
vacation money. 

12 x 7 = 84 hours. 
14 x 7 = 98 hours. 


O fucking K. 
Go to fucking bed. 
Toddler. 


Someone is walking around 
the house at night late -
Jiggling doorknobs. 
Pulling on the attic door. 
Alien? Housemate? 
Man living on the attic? 
My imagination?
Gaslighting?
I have it on camera now. 


Ahhhh Gaslighting. 

It is what it really really is. 
It started in earnest 
About a year ago. 


Bermuda grass. At work. 
Guess who said
“We’ll I’m pretty sure they have
St Augustine grass at your job”
But he’s never been there
Or seen it! 
Always with the typical 
Condescending Smirk. 


This would normally be funny 
But  right now I’m NOT amused. 


Rain and rain



Is it Gaslighting?
When you only get time after 12 beers. 


This has been one of the 
worst weeks of my life. 
I’ve been at a breaking point 
For a few weeks now. 


After nearly 15 years,
I have learned that cheating on Atkins
Is like trying to prove how smart you are
By putting your head in a lion’s mouth. 
Or catching a knife in mid air. 

You might actually get by with it
Once. It’s not skill. Pure luck. 
Don’t push it. 
Don’t tempt fat(e) 


But really, I’m ok.
Im actively working on my junk. 
And reaching out to trusted friends. 
And blogging! 
Thanks for reading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!