16 October 2023

traffic jams


The Red Sea 
As far as you can see. 
Can’t part it. No matter how I try. 


Both directions. 


Usually a Fatality Accident 
They close all lanes. 
Usually-  not always. 

Literally took 1 1/2 hours 
To get to work. 
100,000 people are 
telling the same story. 
Everyone is Zen in meditation class. 
Nice music, calm, relaxed. 
Try Traffic Zen if you want to
Check yourself 
Before you wreck yourself. 






The Cat Box Chronicles continue. 
Them: This don’t work! 
Us: Yep. So don’t scoop. I’ll do it. 
You’re fired from act scooping. 
Fired! 


By the by-
Have you seen how post COVID 
Supply Distribution is affecting cat litter? 
The one I got was $30 
You need 2. To switch out. 


Morning temp was 50° F 
Jacket Weather at last! 
Now that I’m at my Army Weight
I am one cold puppy in the shower! 
Time for an upgrade. 
From shivering to luxury. Lol. 





In the Army, my max weight was 134. 
They don’t care about muscle. 
You get TAPEd (circumference) 
In about 5 places if you flunk weight. 

I actually was on profile one time. 
I weighed 136 in Nursing School. 
They call it being on profile 
If you’re sick, bummed leg,
Or anything out of the medical norm. 

Can’t change traffic. 
Got to accept it. 
Banging the steering wheel 
and screaming at people 
Won’t help at all. Believe me. 
If it did help, there would be no traffic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!