21 October 2023

too bad so sad your dad


Finally some red sky. 
Maybe some rain. 




Housemate on the prowl 
At 2:30 am. 
Had to teach myself 
to go back to sleep. 


No watch and I still met my goal. 
Long live Kratom! 

Hey everyone 
I’m Superman lalala
You can’t catch… me… 
Oops never mind 


My nursing career. 
I’ve been them all 
At some point or another. 
Right now, I feel crazy.  

They called me no less than 
15 times on my days off. 
The calls started at 2:30 am. 
No one could find the Flonase. 
Simple OTC Certirazine. 
Fluticasone. 
They naturally assumed 
I had something to do 
with it being missing. 

Now I ask ya. 
Why would I do that? 
Things go missing in 
A thousand ways. 
It’s not always sabotage. 






My Nurse Friend IRL who died 
She had the lapband
About the same time I started Atkins. 
Rest In Power, dear friend. 


You know what - Shrimp. 






Had like 4 Tootsie Roll Pops. 
And about an hour later 
I never took it to see how long it took
To get back to normal. 

I can have a set or two with a meal. 
But seeming NO concentrated sweets. 
I’m other words - no just eating candy. 





I don’t like having a split day off. 
You don’t get to rest. 

So how to solve the problem? 
An over the counter drug (OTC) 
That costs $12 can NOT be 
My downfall. 
It’s on its way from Amazon 
4 hour delivery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!