04 October 2023

break in - or out


Well,  that was a long trip down. 
This was the hardest week
I’ve ever had. 
But (not bragging) BUT
I’m handling things. 
I finally got answers. 

You know how someone says something 
And a few years later you think
OMG that’s nuts! 
1️⃣
Those Nurses with the fake degree
Said once that BamBam is a devil,
Because cats are the devil 
In some parts of Nigeria. 
Actual witchcraft. 
2️⃣
For their salvation,
And the salvation of their souls,
They can not be in a room with a cat. 
3️⃣
Then she said that gay men
Are only half a man
Because they are the devil. 
They still kill gay people there. 
Just like in Uganda.  
I know she was talking about me. 
I am deserving of death because 
I did not marry a man. 
4️⃣
Then came the coup de grace. 
She actually asked point blank
And I quote:
“Do you think Little Man is alive? 
Do you think he (our patient) 
Is alive in his body? 
Does he have a soul?”

Suddenly it all makes sense. 
The missed meds. 
The skipped meals. 
The cases of formula 
found stashed away. 
The shoddy care. 
The constant neglect. 
The laziness. Tardiness. 
They don’t think this boy is 
A living breathing human being! 

And these are RNs 
Well - supposedly. 
That’s what they’re being paid as. 

I did the Ho’ Onoponono 
About 100 times squared yesterday. 
I cried so hard - I could barely breathe. 
How does this happen? 
How can people think like this? 
How can we keep them from 
Hurting patients?
I’m convinced they were 
Trying to actively harm him. 
And me. So occult. 
It’s like religious 
Munchhausen by Proxy.  


Also the wrong job, 
The wrong go-workers,
The wrong housemate,
The wrong climate…


Why do we want robots to look like 
Human hands? Is it more efficient?


And all the bitching,
Specialness, ego stuff,
Petty bossing- fighting- 
It wears ya down. 


That should say to watch yourself 
Love someone. It’s beautiful. 


My co-workers called me “evil”
And said o was a “White Colonizer”
But if they knew my grandmother 
Was a prostitute from Ireland
And my father was raised in an orphanage 
Like a bad Film Noir…
 Not all white people are evil. 






Might be some truth to that 








I am a morning person. 
But many- most- of the people 
I hang out with are 
Sworn Night Owls. 






Slept in the loft 
Perfect sleep. 
3 extra hours with no driving. 


Knock- Knees and classic 
hypermobilty On full display lol 

And that is that.
 I finally cracked the code. 
They should all be in jail-
But you can’t prove anything. 
Even the mom knows it’s true. 
She’s not worried about 
them not coming back. 


1 comment:

  1. Anne, I love visiting you here. You're a beautiful lady, inside and out. Don't give those awful "nurses" any more headspace. :). (I'm sorry you had to go through that though!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!