01 October 2023

sofa king tired


Late nights. 
I stayed late to help
The night nurse with the treatments 
-which require some physicality- 


Simpsons clouds 

I see so many mistakes. 
It’s daily. Hourly. 

Me, giving report to night nurse: 
please give Tylenol
 to help this sick kid 
sleep through the night. 
He’s restless. 

Night Nurse: I didn’t give it.
 He was fussing and moaning all night. 
He sure kept me on my feet! 


I want to buy a sad trombone 
And whip it out every time this happens. 
Wah-wah-wah! 🎵 


Right after I broke my leg,
I could do 6,000 steps maximum. 
Then 10,000 steps for special occasions. 
Now I can get there regularly. 




Today! 


The comments on the 
Original Post actually defended him. 
They said he’s not there to worry 
“About his optics” or how he looks. 
Why fake wear a cowboy hat at all then? 
All hat. No cattle. 










Never forget the big moment 
Lol


Mosquito bites at work. 
One of the little patients said
My so-called  “Bingo Wings” 
Were actually nice “MUSCLES’
And I was like “Yep!”
And don’t you forget it. Lol. 


Helping a little family member 
(Precocious second grader)
Learn iPhone photography. 
It never gets old- seeing the red
In you fingers and face-
When you shine a bright light. 
Our goal is to be Artsy-Fartsy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!