26 October 2023

drop dead fred


I actually work for 
Dennis The Mennace Kids. 
All the kids I’ve had - as patients - 
were pranksters. 
And none of them know when to stop. 
Because they are disabled,
They have never been told NO,
Or been reprimanded 
In even the slightest way. 

Personally, and professionally,
I think this is a mistake. 
They need redirecting. 
Not punishment. 
But they won’t know 
what’s expected of them 
if they’ve never been told. 




Slept like crap 
BUT OK
Still low pulse. 


A good walk in the day
Makes a big gap at night. 


Headaches suck Ballz. 


I called Apple to figure out 
How to enter data on such a small screen. 




Lego 
Should be called Foot-Oh. 
Yes. I’m flat footed. 


Drop Dead Nursing. 
I lay all my meds out for the day. 
So I’ll remember if I gave them. 

Same with my Kratom. 
I don’t want too much. 
Or too little. 
Each tab is 1/2 gram. 
6 grams is my usual daily allotment. 

In small doses, Kratom is a stimulant. 
In larger doses it acts like a sedative. 

On my days off, I usually skip
Or just have a gram or 2 
To avoid a “withdrawal headache!”


Santa is coming. 
He has a lump of coal for me. 


I had +1 edema in my legs
And some wheezing when I was 
Flat on bed. From just a bite of two
Of forbidden fruits. (Key Lime Pie)
💀🥲👻

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!