15 October 2023

eclipse


Did you see it?

We didn’t get a blackout here in Texas. 
But it was cool. 


Sooooo
Ken Wapnick- from A Course In Miracles 
Was one of the original founders and publishers
Of the Course. Judith Scutch was also involved. 
She  moved her HQ to San Francisco. 


From 2012


From 2009. 
Where all my weight loss 
And Carb Tripper started. 


So much to see in the world. 
This is John Muir. 
He has many trails etc named after him. 


Once you get to Yosemite 
The Air BnB are cheaper
If you aren’t too picky 

Same with San Fran. 
Many Hostels. 
I plan to sleep and shower. 
The rest of the time I plan to be gone. 


This is a nightly price 
Yes. In San Francisco. 


Still working out the train ride. 


These are figs. 
Never had them. 


Shooting last night at the Texas State Fair. 
Two guys who knew each other. 
Not a mass open fire scenario. 


An old-fashioned balloon race! 
From Albuquerque to South Carolina. 


Add COVID
Trump, climate change, super inflation,
Aliens landing, and now WW3 looming 


The battle lines are drawn 
Where you expect to see them. 


And me personally getting
 COVID  twice officially -
Once, before it had a name - 
And a bad reaction to the vaccine. 


My leg my leg my leg
OMG my knee hurts. 
I’m just glad I don’t have to add
Morbid Obesity to my list of trouble. 

Pranking and Spanking. 
Prancing and Dancing. 
From 3x to Medium Scrubs. 
15 years continuity! 
100 pounds loss 
And maintaining still. 
Up a little. 
Down a little.
With most weight loss plans 
boasting a 95% failure rate,
I’m thankful every day 
For Dr Robert C Atkins! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!