23 March 2019

the end is in sight


Sweet medicated sleep. 
I need to go to the VA 
and get some medicine
To sleep. Just like this-
Every. Single. Night.  

It’s a cheap trip...
But it’s (marginally) better
Than no sleep at all. 


Taking care of two toddlers 
When I’m paid to take care of one. 
It’s literally killing my spirits. 
I go home and go to bed. 
I wake up and go to work. 
And now... I’m done. 
After vacation- no more of this! 

I know it’s the right decision,
Because as soon as I chose this,
My shoulders relaxed,
And I felt the tension leave my body. 


A beautiful rainy weekend in store 


Leftover Delight. 
Salmon Patty with SourCream and Dill. 


Link Sausage and Eggs 


Runny Eggs. 
With Hot Sauce. 


“Mommy I love you! 
Also, my bowl is empty.”



Migraine glasses. 
Airquote LOL

With my sunglasses and earplugs, 
I have many people thinking 
I’m a high-functioning Aspie! 

Sadly- no... I’m just a Nerd
(With a hint of OCD)
Who is not crazy about screaming kids
And blaring bright computer screens. 
But I take it as a compliment. 


Beep - beep
Beep - beep 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!