06 March 2019

day “off”


Yuck   
I wanted wine and a hamburger 
Soooooo bad! 
I kept true to my challenge 
To not go out to eat all month of February. 
Well... not to spend any money eating out. 

And no wine. 
I did both. 


I woke up with ringing in my ears 
And no energy. 
The wine tasted like gasoline. 
The hamburger would have been embarrassed 
To know it was being served, 
Looking so bad. Hehehehe 

It was like a family reunion. 
The kind where you look forward to it all week, 
Then you can’t wait for it to be done. 
Just yuk. 
Yukky Poo. 



Maria and I moved furniture. 
She’s a brute when it comes to that. 
Strong as any man. 


I want a little sitting area 
To have my coffee. 
And since I technically rent a room, 
I try to stay out of the common areas 
Till I’m dressed and ready. 


Say goodbye to Mr Sun


I’m doing a bedroom so dark and black 
Wednesday Addams would approve. 






Next I’ll put up my own prints and art. 
My sister framed pictures for a living. 
I had and have many many framed prints. 

An honest smile. 
For a day of hard work. 
And good effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!