14 March 2019

drone day


Drone practice 
Makes perfect. 

Again. I made these plans 
before everyone started dying. 


Pretty much done with funerals for now. 


Too much and not enough. 
None of these fit. 
Proving that one size fits many. 
But not all. 


Just what I like to see. 
Narrow Sideways Channels. 
The blip up was my first alarm. 


Whilst takin’  me lit’le walk today,
I did spy this nice bucket. 
“Just what I need,” thougt I,
“For me trip!”

I saw a video yesterday 
On YouTube
About a 420 pound Fat Kid. 
He lost like 250 pounds. 
In addition to diet changes, 
he exercised 6 minutes
 of every waking hour. 

Say you walked in place or stretched 
Or even did deep breathing 
6 minutes of every waking (or working) hour. 

6 x 14 = 84 minutes. 
Nearly an hour and a half of “up time.”
In an otherwise sedentary day. 
Hmmmmm. 


Forget amber glasses. 
I just go full black-out. 
No screens and off to bed I go. 

1 comment:

  1. When I first started low carb, I was so heavy - and in such poor shape - I could only stand or walk in place. I could barely climb a fight of stairs. So during Law&Order SVU marathons, I would stand up during the commercials.
    Each episode has about 15 minutes of commercials. 4 episodes and I’d have stood or walked in place for a good hour!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!