03 March 2019

skip a beat

I’m nothing 
If not consistent. 


I do much better 
With no chili. 
Pity. I love it so. 




So I thought I had 
Miscalculated my trip budget. 

And my poor heart skipped a beat. 
I will be gone nearly 3 weeks. 
Since I kept adding time. 

It’s not that the trip is expensive. 
I’m basically camping- 
So it’s by no means The Ritz- 
The main expense
For me is missed time from work. 

So I did my best math
And put a pencil to it. 
Andnput my nose to the grindstone. 
And yes grew in every cliche 
I could think of. Lol. 


Actually listening to
Diana Krall and watching the rain. 
Taking my steps. 
Doing low carb OMAD. 
And doing everything right. 
I have learned to do everything right-
Until it is effortless. 


Turns out all is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!