01 March 2019

friday already?


Got up in the night
And had to have some food. 
Not really fasting. 
Not really eating. 
I was cold and hungry. 


4 eggs is not enough. 
I need more protein. 

I have a burn on my leg. 
Or a blister or something. 
Maybe a spider bite. 

It’s been 2 weeks since my Nephew 
Killed himself. 
I still wasn’t over the Baby dying. 

And I have a project- rearranging furniture 
In my room to keep me from 
Having to use the common areas so much. 

Plus vacation- 
with all the prepping and planning
That goes along with that. 

I bought a dash cam for the trip
But have yet to install it. 
That kind of thing. 



So I’m busy! 
It’s always like sitting under 
The Sword Of Damaclese 
In agency staffing. 

All or nothing. 
Feast or famine. 

So I opt for Feast. 
Tired Feasting. 

I guess no more tired than
All people through the ages. 
The Dark Ages. 
But still. 

1 comment:

  1. I’m so sorry that you have had such profound losses in such a short period of time. It’s just such hole to the soul.
    However, as someone who can’t travel, I’m looking forward to your trip. Putting a dashcam in will be amazing to this homebody.
    Thanks for sharing your life, the ups and the downs. It is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!