12 March 2010

to the best of our lunch-ability

The kind and wonderful F McButter Pants!
We "did" lunch!
So good to meet such a supportive blog friend!

We met at a mall...
The Food Court doesn't need to be a diet disaster...

 
Chicken Caesar Salad...... Turkey Sandwich

Then back to driving...

The famous landmark turbines, just coming into the LA area...

Sunset in Ontario, California

My hotel is very nice, 
but they messed up and didn't get the reservation right.
So they offered me this.
Of course I accepted!
A room with a view of a mountain,
And one more day until I get to where I am going!
Rooms sell-out fast here in Sunny Southern California.
"I'm a friend of Sarah Conner. I was told she was here. Could I see her please?"
"I'll be back..."



Monster w/protein
Salad above
In & Out double burger, sans the bun
Snack pack of pistachio nuts, Atkins bar
Kind of "alot" for not much activity.
Still over 5,000 steps with no "real" walk taken.
Coffee, water, and Advil today
I like to stay in a room with a kitchen when I am on vacation
so I can cook my own meals (when I cook)
Can't always expect to find my "special diet" foods whilst out and about!


I put a link to more pictures on the side bar...
In case anyone really cares to see. Or just scroll down a wee little bit.
Thanks for reading, ya'll... Having a wonderful trip - wish you were here!

10 comments:

  1. Woke up this am to the sound of Reveille -
    Stayed right next to an Air Force base...
    I heard it and knew I had either died,
    or this was indeed a brand new day!
    Must be a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that would be funny!!
    You guys both look so cute :) I really wish i'd been there too.
    Good for you on getting a place where you can cook your own stuff.
    Are you having fun yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun that you two got together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh In-n-Out, my mouth is watering at the thought!

    I love staying in a room with a kitchen also. Not only can I continue to eat healthy, it usually ends up saving some money over eating out for every meal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had so much fun - it was great!
    And a lite lunch - not guilty in the Food Court!
    :D
    I love to meet people and go places, you know that!

    Yeah, it's cool to eat out every now and then, when vacationing.
    But golly - it comes back fast if you don't watch it like before, eh?
    No accident there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that you got to meet a blogger pal.....a blogger reunion with my best pals is on my bucket list. Your trip looks like so much fun.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're having a good trip! It looks like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts make me long to get out of town!

    I like your caption to the mall food: "The Food Court doesn't need to be a diet disaster..."

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool that you got to meet with a blogger friend! And I'm loving the pictures. So beautiful. Keep em coming.

    Hope you're having a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you met a fellow blogger - and one that I've read! I love that you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!