18 January 2019

babyland


Another funeral home. 


RIP dear Aldo. 
Cindy’s dear Dad finally at rest. 
It was expected. Still breaks your heart. 

I stepped out while the Aldo Family 
Made arrangements. 


So the Funeral Hair Lady 
And I sat down to chat. 
She does the hair and make up 
For the people who have passed. 
We talked about My Baby. 
Of course. 

She said that when she gets a Baby,
She gives them extra care. 
She covers them with Baby Oil. 
And makes them up all nice

She picks them up. And holds them. 
And rocks them on her lap. 
And cuddles them one last time. 
Just in case. 

I like to imagine a nice lady like her
Cuddling and prepping Little Love Dove 
And putting Baby Oil on her 
and fussing with her crazy hair. 

One last time. 
Just in case. 






Cindy’s Mom was hungry. 
The Egg And I was her choice. 
Of course I had the Bacon Avacado. 


I picked up some MardiGras beads
And headed to BabyLand. 


It’s right by the Fireman Statue
And under a big tree. 
Very nice. 


Medium good sleep. 
This was with wine. 

The cortisol seemingly has left the building. 
About time. 
I felt much relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!