28 November 2013

slick and tired

It is daylight out there - somewhere

Nom Nom - to No No 

 
This is a bad camera angle, low light mess...
AND what I will look like in 10 years...
AND my sweet wholesome face of innocent light and love

Not a soul on the road, and these people 
Ride my butt, and honk if I am going too slow.
Buh-bye!

Fried Red Tomatoes
Goes great with last weeks Meat Loaf!

Nailed a 70 hour week - on nights!
Dedicated all the OT to getting some patio furniture.
We are long over-due for a tour.
Soon!

8 comments:

  1. I agree...I want a tour! Nice on the work week. You are truly a machine Miss A! Looking forward to seeing that new patio furniture! You sure do radiate light and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a boss I finished this week. Not just like a manager. Like a BOSS!

      Delete
  2. Oh my...will your overtime last forever? Overtime money is good...but what good is the patio furniture if you are only home long enough to sleep and barely that! (((hugs))) You have a great attitude through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still better than working 90 + hours with no OT....lol
    As someone was quick to point out.... and yes -
    The OT is here for me as long as I want it and can do it!
    I see some great things in my future! Long live little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Does your weight stay stable now? or do you lose?
    :) Curious in NYC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go back and forth -
      Whipping my own but by stubbornly refusing to accept
      This constant flux of 15 - 20 pounds..... up and down....
      Ugh!
      I hate it yet I tolerate it. Unbelievable.
      Right now aim in a "It Must Go" phase!

      Delete
  5. Hey witter I really love what you post to this...Infact i appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I didn't think any of the USA roads would be deserted like that!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!