30 March 2012

downtown day

Dallas' Finest
Patrolling Downtown on a P3 

 
Kinda neat

Better than horses.... easier to clean up after, at least


They let me stand on it!

I love Old DownTown Dallas - 
Everything about it - I love!

Decided to take my mind off the things I can not change
And give someone a ride to the bus station

Stopped at Rudolphs Market for some 
Braunschweiger

What are these relics? lol

Rudolphs has been in business since 1895 (link)

Family owned and operated
Really nice guys!

So much meat!
Of every kind.

Ended up here - with no batteries left on the phone!
So imagine, if you will, a Double Double Protein style...
That's a wrap!
I threw off all the junk like tomatoes and pickles...
Maybe a few bites of lettuce got by... but I still try to be
as close to ZC as possible.
Not sure I ate anything else today. No hunger!

Basically out and about on the town!
And managed to have a little fun along the way!

Hope your day is great!

8 comments:

  1. Your posts always always always make me smile!!!! It would be so good to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day!!! I am liking all meat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun getting a chance to stand on the thingamajigs the police use in the downtown area. In this little town we don't have a police, there used to be one police man years ago I am told.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun! Texas is one of the few states I've never traveled to.

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anne. Just caught up a bit. I really do love all the meat you eat. No carbs? I don't know. I don't understand a lot of this stuff yet. I do need to figure this out.
    Love the pictures. We drove truck through, around and in Dallas but you never really "see" things as you're driving past. Thanks for sharing.
    Take care Anne and have a blessed evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a P3 before-- they look kinda cool.

    I wish more "old time" family run business were still around. I love those places and always try to patronize them.

    Hope you're having a fun weekend. xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dallas's finest looks like they have a great time :)

    That meat looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!