23 July 2019

monday bloody monday


I thought I would “treat myself”
And have some wine. Just a wee bit. 
And it turns out - that was a mistake. 

We broke up a few months ago
(Wine and me) 
But I still had a little desire left in me. 

Well- no more. 
The very thought of wine
Makes me want to gag. 
Sorry, wine- it’s me. Not you. 


I ended up working late yesterday. 
And thought I would “treat myself “
To some Boston Market  Meatloaf. 


Turns out that was also a mistake. 
It looked and smelled and tasted
Like dog food. 

So I’m done with that as well. 


Hot hot days outside. 
Hot inside, as well. 
Like 28° C /  84 ° F. 
My clothes stuck to me. 


Glad they have a fan at work. 


Getting all the sides to line up 
Is a challenge! 

I’m  off today. 
The last 3 or 4 weeks,
The days off have not been my own. 
No complaints. 
Just so much to do at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!