01 April 2012

food this week

Steak and Shrimp

Gelatin and tea....
Still no coffee for me!

Scrambled eggs... this had a slice of cheese

Braunschweiger... turns out I'm not a fan...
Unless it's fried. And then it's OK!
I like to vary the different kinds of meats...
So they are not all muscle meats.

Eggs and bacon... two of each
Fairly Traditional Breakfast

TON of water

Broth - I tend to make a batch a week

Brisket - even for brekki

Steak - the first few days, I ate the whole thing.
Later, I either shared the steak, or had it for two meals.

All in all a pretty good week -
Lots of energy - getting things done...
Without my usual moaning and groaning....
So it MUST be working for my energy.
My neighbor Pat says I'm nicer, too!
Zero Carb is treating me nice!

4 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum! I had a baby San Pellegrino today...someone left a chilled one on my desk at work last week too...it is my favourite.

    All of the food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k steak and shrimp just happen to be two of my favourite foods!! Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you feel better from the inside out, I do think we tend to be nicer :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks awesome!! Tasty too. Take care Anne. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!