20 April 2012

cleaning out junk

Moved things around in the gym room...

To make room for the rowing machine.
I have so much energy - and no coffee!
Who knew?

This Zero Carb is great - no veggies to cook

Cleaned out the fridge and found all kinds of stuff
This was from Brazil - that goes WAY back!

I cooked for Pat and Michael...
Very Paleo - if I do say so myself

Found my Passport, too...
I guess it was time for an upgrade!

Poached Eggs and Sausage

Pork Tenderloin with Gram Masala

PERFECT for dinner when it's unexpectedly cool outside!
Lovely sleeping weather, my Lovelies!
Two weeks from now- and I am outta here!
The countdown has begun!

7 comments:

  1. Time flies. I know you are looking forward to your vacation and all the people who will come into your life and the sights you will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the clean up...nice and tidy in your gym.

    Love the meat!!!

    The blue in the last picture is so gorgeous.

    Can't wait for the cruise...you are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that two weeks will be done in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 weeks and she's off. YEAH!!! The time will fly by, believe me it will. Mike just left for Wyoming and it was just the 28th of December he told me he wanted to go. Time flies!!
    Take care Anne and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your gym room is great!
    so is the food.. I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lucky you have a gym room Anne...question...what does Pufa mean...can you tell how long I have been gone. hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting to me that there seems to be a connection between working on improving one's Self and the desire to reclaim order in one's surroundings.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!