21 January 2023

spend a day with me


Who’s a good boi? 
We watched Schindler’s List
Last night. Very powerful. 
I think Spielberg is Enlightened. 
So his movies - from the Color Purple -
Transcend the ego. 
I get the inspiration 




I bought an old radio 
So the cats can have something 
to listen to when everyone is at work. 
Classical Music 


Labs done. 


Oil change. 
No more making an appointment 
And sitting in the lobby for hours. 
Stay in your car, they change the oil. 
In about 10 minutes total. 


Seen whilst out and about. 
Mary Kay cosmetics was 
Once headquartered in Dallas. 
In fact, a nursing group I worked for 
Took over those very offices. Lol. 
Mary Kay gives away a 
pink car for high production. 


Typical Post Office. 
They sell boxes and cards. 


There’s always a line and it moves
At turtle speed. Lol. 


Car Wash. Dallasites love 
to wash their cars. 
It’s like prestige. Lol. 
Dallas is definitely a driving city. 
We don’t have a good infrastructure 
With busses and trains, 

Like other big cities have. 
And Dallas Fort Worth is the 
4th largest metropolis 
After NYC, LA, and Chicago. 

I used to be in the Clean Car Club
But now- I’m conserving my energy. 
The dues were too high. Lol. 

Slime. Car slime. For cleaning. 
Except it fell completely apart! 
And it’s a mess! 
Murphys Law. Lol


Climbed up the gable end  (high)
To adjust the camera. 
Went up twice. Ugh. 
I don’t really have any business 
Going up a ladder - yet here we are.!


Pork Belly Strips
Cauliflower Casseroles. 
That Casserole is my favorite food. 


And these Spice Cookies 
They’re called Keto Speculoos Cookies. 
Like spicy shortbread   




Thanks goodness for CBD! 


I started wearing compression hose. 
All the nurses wear them. 
Even the thirtysomings.  
These are not medical grade. 
They fit like a tight glove. 
But it doesn’t take 
3 people to put them on. 

All the errands got done! 
I’ve slept, cleaned, and organized. 
The past 4 months were hard. 
Ready for Spring! 




here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!