22 January 2023

back to work


Lead with the best boy. 
Lol. He’s the best cat ever. 


Lots of errands. 
Dyed my hair, went to the store 
With a dye cap on to buy cream. 
That’s worse than curlers and slippers. 
People of WalMart, beware! 




Shot up light a champ.
Finally caught up on sleep. 


Watched the Spielberg 
West Side Story. 
Maria - was a vlogger 
And was discovered.
Now she’s all that. Lol. 


He still likes for me to carry him. 
I’m not sure if he thinks that’s
How it’s supposed to be. 
I carried him for so many weeks
In his early years - with his broken leg. 


But when he has had enough-
He likes to fly. 
He earned his name BamBam  for sure. 


Milk and Keto Cookies. 
I could go all year and not eat sweets now. 
The cravings are finally gone. 


Cauliflower Casserole 
Pork Belly and Brisket. 




















2 weeks prior- and now. 
Less water, I’ve lost 5 pounds
I’ve paid off my sleep debt! 
Back to work with ye, Workus! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!