04 January 2023

finish line


I have had just a few moments 
Of Hiatal Hernia Pain 
Since I went to protein shakes. 


My Sunday Scaries
CBD Gummies are here. 
I took one at work
At the end of a difficult day.
Perked up like a daisy. 


My Worldly Queendom. 


I have been out to eat 
Perhaps only10 times in 3 months. 
Most I’ve cooked at home 
And had protein shakes. 
Everything was making me sick… so…





And a drawer with hot sauce 
and ketchup packets - lol 


Love me some Arnold 


I never will ever never ever 
Work 7 days again. 
This time around the block
Almost killed me. 


But not too much.  






Blast from the past. 
Like 8 years ago. 






How we think it will feel
At the end of a difficult journey. 
Victory! 


It’s more like this, for me. 
“Shit - I’m glad that’s done with!”

So it’s done. In my mind, at least. 
Off to rest and digest. 



1 comment:

  1. I have never come so close to losing hope as I did the past 3 months.
    I’m finally getting my energy and focus back.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!