09 January 2023

crazy days


Looks more impressive than it is. 


Be advised. 
Monster Drink Shortage 
Day 2. 
Be safe out there. 
Good luck getting the white one. 


Home early. Went right to bed. 


I told the family I was there in body
But it wasn’t my best effort. 
Dizzy. Brain Foggy. And so much pain. 


This bowl of hot garbage 
Was not really even edible. 




Latin Lesson for the Day. 
This guy threw this other guy
Into a dog water bowl. 








Happy Birthday David Bowie 

I hear that Long COVID
(Or just COVID recovery)
Makes some people completely 
Instantly and permanently 
Unable to tolerate drinking. 
Not even one drink. 
Well. That’s a blessing and a curse!









I’ve been in this  holding pattern:
“Work As Much As You Can
For As Long As You Can!”
But 3 years? Not much has happened 
Other than work. 
Quarantine Quantity over Quality. 
But then again, it’s been a fiasco 
All around. School, Shopping. 
Im not really sick per se. 
I just feel like death eating a cracker 
All the time. For days. 
Like a knife in a cold case story. 


I’m taking some time off this week
To get organized and cleanup up 
Post COVID. After 3 days in bed
I’m still so tired. And sleepy. 
Wah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!