13 January 2023

corte de pelo


Love and Marriage 
Love and Marriage 
Go together like a 
Cat and Sunglasses 😎 
Fergus, Cedar, and Joseph. 


Covefe 
No reflux! 

People with Hiatal Hernias
Do this thing called Heel Drop”
Whereby you use the warmth of the coffee
And the weight and volume of the liquid
(Even warm water works)
Now-  get up on tiptoes-


Then slam! Down hard on your heels. 
About 5 or 6 slams will bring the stomach
Down to where it belongs. 
Before and after each meal. 
Or whenever you feel that old feeling. 

Having this unstable, moving hernia 
Feels like a cold water balloon 
Burst in your chest, and you can feel it. 
You actually feel it in your lungs! 
You can actually feel it when it slides. 
I used to think that was just ulcers
Or an esophagus spasm. 

Tell that organ to 
Go Back Where It Came From!
Which is not in my chest. 


How the stomach gets out of control
I have not figured out yet. 
But if 80 % of all people have it,
AND it’s called the Mother Of All Disease,
And it hurts like hell,
And it can freaking kill you…

Many people say they got their HH
After COVID. 

The more we know
The less we understand. 

I feel it has to do with the Vegas Nerve. 
Which is why HRV is finally important. 
We need to learn together. And quick! 


About $5 a dozen right now. 
Still a good value! 
The perfect food. 






At a certain point it seems
It would be easier to just take a picture 
With a camera. Virtually. 





So much traffic yesterday,
And I was in a rush. 
Walked in to a neighborhood 
Family Barber shop - 
*No Hablos Ingles*


I told her in my best broken Spanish 
Just make it short and cute and 
I will love it. Promise. 

A couple of Pinterest pics letter, 
I walked out with one of the 
Best haircuts I’ve ever had. 


Wanted some Chinese Food
Right next door. 
Gotta love local hotspots!
I like supporting small business. 


Messy. The sauce always leaks. 
It never DOES NOT leak. 


I always have Buyers Remorse. 
I could have made this much better. 
Better oils. Better spices. 
More meat. Less soy. 
And better price. 
And no mess in the car. 
Live and learn. 
The sauce might as well be candy. 

The haircut turned out great. 
I think stylists like women
Who use color because it shows 
I at least have some sense of hair. 
And I have a lot of hair. 
Thick full hair. 
So I’ll never complain! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the haircut, you look so young and glowing! Chinese food buyer's remorse is a real thing, I've never ever eaten take-out and said, "Wow, I feel great, I'm glad I ate that." Burgers from McDonalds though: never disappoint...just skip the bun, those McDoubles with the minced onions and pickles, so good...everytime I take my kids through the drive through, we say, "This is why Americans are so fat, because this is so cheap...and so good." (when the girls get fries though, I have to remain strong....) I think I need sunnies for a couple of cats here...oh, we found eggs at Walmart for $2.18 a dozen. I agree though, even for five bucks, so nutritious...we eat them for dinner at least once a week. Sorry about your HH, sounds awful. :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!