11 January 2023

life is good


Like 80° F here this January 




Go home fan-
You’re drunk 


Disco Light Car Wash
At 5 am… lol 




Take the D 9 the minute I get home. 
Then sleep 


I started back on Nexium. 
The pain was phenomenal and 
Unbearable. 
They say 80% of adults will have an 
Hiatal Hernia at one time in life. 


Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup. 
This an protein shakes 
And my beloved Monster.
Now just to make sure the Monster 
Isn’t causing my problems,
I stop taking them every now and then.
Probably time to stop again. 
So far, they’re one of few things
I eat or drink that doesn’t 
Cause heartburn or reflux. 




Another day in paradise. 

One day a week, the night nurse 
Leaves early. Like 5 am. 
I don’t mind; it’s quiet and peaceful 
At 5 am. Go, Go Gadget Air Buds! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!