15 January 2023

new year new me


Lol how many times have 
we heard that? 


Well… I actually did something. 


I cleaned. 
Hours and hours. 
I cleaned and straightened. 
I’m not to the point of sparking joy. 
I’m not sure I’ve ever “sparked joy”!


All the gear I have for my new blog
Needs a place to live. 
My stuff can only live in my room. 
Thems the rules. Not mine. 

Open shelving is no good. 
Not with cats around. 
Plus it’s an old house. Dusty. 


A trunk would work, in the closet. 


But this is better.
 Because when I need it, 
I can just wheel it out. 
I got one for gear and one for camping gear. 


Sleeping like a Bebe. 


No watch - and even then. 
Many many steps. 
It’s about 900 steps to get 
ready in the morning. 
Also about 900 to clean the dishes. 
The Apple Watch counts arm movements. 


Found this old picture of me 
I’m my construction house
With a chicken. I was probably 40. 


Spilled the bleach. 
Ruined a perfectly good towel. 
Time for another one. 



No arguments. 
I felt so bad for my housemate,
I exchanged some sheets I had
Just bought, and wanted to 
give them to him as a surprise! 
The only surprise is my face 
when I try to be nice to him! 
It’s a starting point. 



People need to be able to talk. 
Communicate. Discuss. 
Even if I’ve already asked you 
a few days ago. So what? 
😬
Well, you asked me yesterday. 
So the hell what? I’m just making sure. 
🥸
Well, you’re losing your memory. 
Again. So what? 
🤨
It takes more than me asking you a
question, for me to be diagnosed 
with dementia. MeanAss. 
🥺
And even if I had full blown Alzheimer’s- 
and I ask the same question twice-
So the hell what? 
Shrug your shoulders and move on. 
🫣
You get to read in real time 
how my new outlook is keeping me calm. 
I hope I’m growing- from all this. 
I want to eventually not react at all. 
People don’t always act right. 
Some people never will. 
Why would he start now? 
😜😍😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!