20 January 2023

errands day


Nail in the tire. 
That’s ok. We’ll plug it up. 
Next time, Trekkie gets new shoes. 
All Wheel Drive requires you
 change out and get  4 new tires. 
At least as close to matching as possible. 
Oil change ✅ 
Post office ✅ 
Recycling ✅ 
Taxes (started)  ✅ 
All that jazz. 😻







Left overs. 
Costco now sells 5 pounds of Brisket. 
It’s usually like 30 pounds. For $70
Cook low and slow overnight. 
I lost 3 pounds (water) yesterday 
And probably had 500 calories. 


















He’s Chonkey.
But solid. He’s all muscle. 

Errands today 
Labs drawn. 4 days off. 
A mini vacation! 

The replacement nurse 
walked away from 6 shifts
For me. So I’m reclaiming my time! 


1 comment:

  1. I was approached at the tire shop by a man who was chatty… he asked me if I were retired!
    I’m like no - but I think it’s time to do the roots!
    Retired. Hmmmmph!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!