30 January 2023

cold front




Remember 32° is freezing here. 
We call this “Damn Cold” here. 

We call this “Stay the Hell Home”
Weather pattern. 


I’ve lived in North West Kansas
On the High Plains. Hays Ks. 
The wind brings the air off the mountains. 
Wind Chils reached negative 70° below!
I can drive in rough weather. 
I have a Subaru All Wheel Drive. 

But the streets here are made for hot temps. 
They’re thin and break after they freeze. 
And people act a fool on the roads. 


What a good time to plan for vacation! 


I want to camp, glamp, and stay. 
All on the Florida Gulf Side. 
Other than a hour long excursion 
On the Low Carb  Cruise, 
I’ve never seen in the ocean. 
I think I went once also,
When I was 10. So…
Get some fins and a snorkel 
And float with the fishes. 
4 months away. 


Summer vacations are easy 
But this summer I think it will fill up fast. 
I start early and get the very best rates. 

Carnivore Diet 




Please don’t kill the bees. 
My housemate lkills bees. 
He thinks they will sting him. 


Soup  - but mainly to stay warm. 


Crappy Sleep. 
Kept waking up. 
I tried to take Fergus
To cuddle but he’s like 3 feet long by now. 
And when he laid on my head 
(Like he did when he was wee)
We both knew that cuddles
Aren’t going to be. 


OK. I’ve rested. 
House is clean. 
Body is rested. 
Mind is clear. 


I have no idea how this happened. 
But it did. So I saved it. 
This is my Up Down 
Back Forth
In Out 
Yes No 
Good Bad Awe-full  Day - face! 

1 comment:

  1. Clearwater beach is lovely, the sand is white, but there are a lot of people. A few years ago in March we rented a little airbnb walking distance from the beach, with a street taco stand on the corner, it was bliss. My mother-in-law lives just over an hour from Clearwater beach, in the summer that water is like bath water. A few years ago, a few of us went to Anna Maria island, that place is gorgeous...I never ever went on any vacations growing up, we just headed to the Adirondacks to camp, and to Lake Ontario...it's only the last ten years or so that I've been able to go to more places...and always on the cheap side, ha. I do love camping though...preferably in camper, but the tent is survivable. (I don't kill the bees either....I found a spider today, put it outside...it'll probably freeze, or run right back in here, ha...)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!