25 January 2023

end of an era


This is how I imagine
The next few months will be. 
America wakes up
From a Quarantine Induced Stupor. 
There will probably be a war or two. 
Supply Shortages? 



Social Media tells more truth
Than the news or the government does. 
And that’s scary. 

I anticipated a mass-exodus 
From Nursing. 
I came into Nursing during 
The AIDS epidemic 
And will retire after 
CV19 Pandemic. 


Sleep is so important. 




I bought little travel-sized things
For my DOPPBag. 
Lol. Not sure I’ve used it since KetoCon. 
Found this. Hey- why not? 
The taste is good. The result is pending!


Broccoli Soup. 
Lobster Bisque. 
And one protein shake today. 


Found an old heater. 
We sure need this. 
It’s Toe-Shivering Cold at work. 




















Snow flurries here in Dallas. 
One snowflake, and everyone goes nuts! 
The roads here are not built for snow. 
🤣
True story. AutoCorrect just wrote
“Snow flirting” instead of  “flurries”!
I think I like that better. Lol. 


Practicing my Sanity
Which for me, includes avoiding 
The people who are insane. 
Or bullies. Too many bullies. 

Don’t let mean people pull the rug 
out from under you! 
They’re just bullies. Zombies. Lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!