21 January 2023

labs 2023


The Ratios tell the story. 
The HDL has dropped 
since I don’t drink wine anymore. 
Or anything else. 


This one bugs me. 
It’s been high. This is higher
Than when I was in the hospital. 

If this is vaccine related,
I imagine that if I had COVID,
I would not have lived. 

Many people think I have long COVID. 
I was sick in July. 6 months ago. 


I usually hover around 5.2 

The number for  HA1C is given in 
MM MiliMoles per liter (European) 
Where as we Americans use 
Mg/ dL milligrams per deci-liter. 
The conversion is about 1:18
So my HA1C matches my reading 
For blood glucose. 92. 


HDL is no longer in the stratosphere, 
Resveritrol is next. 

Here’s the money shot. 
My H&H is finally good. 
I was 6 and 11 in the hospital. 
Now 12 and 38. 
I credit the PPI and the changes
I’ve made, plus slow release iron. 

1 comment:

  1. And I took a COVID test yesterday- I have a little cough - and it was negative. So rule that out.
    Anne H

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!