19 January 2023

sleep day


Practicing my editing skills. 
The iPhone is good. 
I want to improve my work. 


The Baby is a good model. 


Hahaha! Alas- 
Fergus is still a teenager! 
You’ve been mooned. 
Cat Butt Moon!


Brisket. Cheap cut, fatty. 
This one cooked 14 hours on 250° F 


Savory Tooth Keto Biscuits 
Made with modified FatHead dough. 





Ate a few bites. And some Berries. 
I would rather fast, than have the HH Pain. 


Out of the blue, my insurance agency 
That I’ve had since 2006, 
[And the same company
 since I started driving in 1976]
Well this company is dropping me! 
I have a few weeks to get insured. 
They said I have had too many wrecks. 

I called Geico and the 
quote they gave me 
Was $800 a month for car insurance. 
That seems crazy to me! 
However, by September, the wreck 
will fall outside of the 3 years look-back 
And I can go back to normal 
High Risk Rates. 

It’s a nice, cool day here in North Texas. 
I’ve slept and eaten, and cleaned,
And organized. Now it’s time to plan. 
Plan and organize. 
And carry out the plans! 
Clean out the car, and downsize! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!