05 August 2011

heavy day

If you take me with you to the foot doctor,
I will act all goofy

Each tile square is one foot (12 inches)
This is 48 inches - 4 feet
My former top size!
4 x 5 ...

One foot - Two Feet

Still can pinch more than an inch...
I am constantly amazed at how few carbs 
I can eat - before I notice a gain.

I missed CrossFit this week...
and already feel the loss of strength.
I feel kinda sluggish
all the way around!

Chilling indeed - at "work!"

Hope your day is wonderful!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great day Anne and enjoy your weekend. keep being you, your the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, your dimple is cute in the top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhh chillin' at work :)

    happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so silly :) makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how flat your belly is! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend, Anne. Your blog is great and says so much about who you are with its honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anne H. You are indeed a wonder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at your neck and chin! Skinny who you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you finally get a break from your heat wave. Have a Cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!