28 August 2011

doctor doc

Time apparently collapsed - today...
About time it did, too.
I was getting pretty tired of
always slipping into the future!

Fingers and Wings

What the fork?

Can you hear me now?

The Auricle speaks

I was seriously tempted to check my own A1C
While we waited!

Good advice - 
"Pediatric - Do Not Destroy"!

Once the Cinnamon rolls leave your system,
the cravings are gone. Must be the anatomy
of a binge.


Back to sane eating!
And the best salads in the world...
If I do say so myself!

Hope your day is Strong 
all over the place!

8 comments:

  1. We went to the ear doc the other day...
    30 minutes of "Can you hear me now?"
    Lots of driving and carrying on.
    Just lots of Doctors in general!
    What's a hungry Nurse to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slipping into the future...classic. Love me some Steve Miller.

    That salad is what I want.right.now! It looks so good!

    What did the Auricle say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, that salad looks GOOD! Have a cool day, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a good day so far. Glad you are too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you asked, K -
    The Auricle said "Don't eat junk!"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!