24 May 2023

proud day


My favorite kind of day. 


Siri is finally able to capture 
This hot pink color 
Without freaking out. 




I sleep better in the loft
Than I do in my own bed. 


People argue that my pants are too long.  
Yes, before I hem them. 
Ever pair of pants I’ve ever had in my life
Has needed to be hemmed. 
I’m 5’2” in men’s (unisex) scrubs. 

If you’re going to criticize,
You need to continue to monitor 
So that when the person makes a change,
You can release them from 
Your judgement and scrutiny. 

I take that back. One time,
I bought some slacks 
that didn’t need altering. 
OMG! They were capris-
And they fit me as long pants. 
LOL! 
Also jeans. But you can 
choose the inseam. 
In high school I wore 28x30. 
Now it’s like a 36x30. 


The best standby meal. 
SF Syrup and Hot Sauce. 

















Exactly what I’ve been saying! 
It’s called “Jones” because 
Our parents were always 
“Keeping up with the Joneses “

Looked in the mirror today. 
I liked what I saw. 
I am happy to move forward. 
Oh. And only 4 more work days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!