25 May 2023

countdown




Had to have a few 
Mozzarella Sticks. 
13 carbs. 


And OMG my favorite food
Ever ever ever is 
Frozen Fish Sticks 
The stupidest food. 
Kindergarten Food. 
I just love it. I hadn’t had any
Frozen Fish Sticks for years. 




So… 6 carbs per stick…
Mostly bread and junk. 
I had to eat it to tell it goodbye 

Now I can’t say 
“I wish I could have it one more time.”
Another trick that works,
When someone say OMG 
Taste this Banana Foster
Or equally carby delight-
You can say “No thanks!
I know what Bananas taste like.”




I slept 12 hours. 
I rolled over a few times. 







Now that I am officially 
Out of the woods (stress) 
I can do more fasting. 
I’ve done no fasting. 
Marinated my weight with no effort. 










Crash from the past. 
The day I brought a horse
Into the house. 
Boy of Boy was my mother mad! 
I’m glad Lefty (the horse)
Didn’t poop 💩 inside. 

I feel a pound of fluid
And am a wee bit puffy 
From the FFS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!