03 May 2023

let it go




52 days? 
Ready for a break 






Send this to my Ex 












Cool socks from TEMU


I asked the night nurse if she 
Gave a breathing treatment. 
“No. His respirations were 80.”
Me: “Come again?”
Her: “Oh not 80. I meant 60!”
Me: “What? Excuse me?”
Her: “Don't ask me anything else!”


Me: “I wont! 
Your wish is granted. 
Ling Live Jambi!”


I asked the Night Nurse 
If she wanted to help
Put stuff up. 
Nope. 


Many med errors. 
I even labeled the boxes. 


This is how to do laundry. 
So easy! Push button technology! 


No more toting the scraps of fabric 
Off the the river and 
beating them with rocks. 


Its so fun to live in the modern age. 
But alas. Alack. No help. 


Le Long Shot 


I love Clinical Days. 
Just because of the very pretty view. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!